For Sale -1942 MB WILLYS JEEP
Engine No: 372348. Chassis No: MB163331 OWN
This is a unique opportunity to own what is one of the most popular military vehicles of
WW2. My jeep has been restored as a ground up project as a labour of love. Nothing was
spared during the restoration and if something was not quite right it was replaced with new.
The Jeep was painted in Desert Colours to reflect the service of Australian Troops in the
Western Desert Campaign in WW2.
The Jeep is on club registration which is not transferable.
Jeep Has all original panels with no rust. the I have always garaged the Jeep out of the
weather. The Jeep drives very well for a vehicle 72 years of age. The engine does not blow
smoke but it does mark its territory as most old veterans do. It is a very collectable Jeep. All
the hard work has been done.
Some of the parts replaced during the restoration with new:
- Complete new braking system.
- New set of Shockers Fitted.
- Reconditioned rear Diff.
- New fuel pump.
- New Carburettor.
- Converted from 6 volt to 12 volt.
- Complete new wiring Loom.
- New Battery.
- Reconditioned Radiator fitted.
- New Starter motor fitted.
- New Universal joints.
- New exhaust Manifold.
- 4 x New Bar Tread Tyres fitted.
- New Exhaust system.
- New Free Wheeling Hubs fitted.
- New Stop-Tail and Turning LED lighting.
- New head gasket, Engine Head Shaved and new Thermostat fitted. (Recently Done).
- Engine Head Bolts replaced with new Studs and Bolts.
- Air Cleaner replaced with new Cartridge type
Included in the sale.
- Original WW2 WS620 Radio, Original Manuals and all fittings. In working condition.
- Detachable “A” Frame for towing Jeep behind your vehicle.
- AM—FM Radio Cassette.
- Large Desert Camouflage Net.
Genuine reason for selling and is a reluctant sale.
Contact: 08 8536 2627 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org